My famous apricot bliss balls are a fan favourite in the household. The toddler and partner both fight for the first and last ball! I hope your family enjoys these nutrients dense balls just as much as we do!
Fun fact: Aim to only buy sulphate free apricots, which are actually brown in colour. Sulphate which is found in orange coloured apricots can cause asthma, dermatitis, hypotension, abdominal pain and diarrhoea.
Apricot Bliss Balls Ingredients:
- 100g apricots
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of buckwheat
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence - 1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place coconut, buckwheat, almond meal and apricots in a blender on high for 1 minute. 2. Place in all other ingredients into blender and blend for 1 minute.
3. Roll into bite size pieces, the smaller the balls the less you eat right ;)
4. Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving, and enjoy!
Stay healthy & happy,