Success by Balanced Beings
What does it involve?
This is a 10-module course delivered over 20 weeks. This course will be delivered as an interactive online workshop with Brooke Klower, the owner and head naturopath of Balanced Beings Collective. The goal of this module is to learn how to create a successful business, which includes a breakdown of your personal business plan, delving into individualised tips and changes to incorporate into your current plan to achieve success.
This module will be delivered fortnightly Sunday, commencing July 3rd 2022 at 7:00PM AEST.
We recommend dedicating a minimum of 2 hours per week to properly complete and understand each module (3-4 hours per week for optimum results). The workshop is included in this recommended time.
In the case you cannot be present at a workshop, each session will be recorded for you to view in your own time.
This course is best suited for:
Brooke started planning for Balanced Beings up to 1 year prior to graduation and finished it all within 5 months of graduating!
- Breakdown of important financial decisions to make.
- Defining SMART goals and learning how to set realistic goals.
- Understanding financial projections & forecasting, and how to create for your business.
- Successful marketing and resources.
- How to create a “money mindset”.
- Understanding streaming options of revenue (primary vs secondary, etc.)
- “Behind the scenes” finances (tips on banking, savings, reinvestments & software/programs).
- Requirements for starting and running a business, and the fees involved. This includes registration, insurance, charging options & GST/Tax.
- Understanding the importance of different income streams, and how to create passive income.
- Educating the importance on a business for your personality, differentiating yourself from the rest, practices to assist with imposter syndrome and different practising options.
- Defining revenue VS profit and understanding the importance of each.
- Converting a cancellation into a rescheduling patient.
- Understanding how to run a successful business.
- Continuous future business planning.