Terms & Conditions
Agreement to Terms
- Balanced Beings Collective: (“Balanced Beings”, “Us”, “We”, “Our”) defines Balanced Beings Collective.
- Patient: (“Customer”, “Client”, “Participant”, “You”, “Your”) defines the person whom receives Products and/or Services from Balanced Beings.
- Website: refers to Balanced Beings domain, balanced-beings.com.au
- Products: refers to the items that Patients can purchase from Balanced Beings Collective’s Website.
- Services: (“Appointment”, “Consultation”, “Booking”), refers to the agreement under which one party (Balanced Beings Collective) agrees to provide their marketed expertise in naturopathy to another party (Patient) in exchange for remuneration.
Appointment Reschedules, Cancellations & No Shows
- At Balanced Beings, we strongly value our client’s time, therefore, in return we appreciate your mutual respect. Taking this into consideration, Balanced Beings Collective requires a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for all appointment reschedules and cancellations.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your appointment has been scheduled. You will also receive an email reminder 3 days before your appointment. Within these emails, you can find a link to cancel your appointment, should you wish to do so.
- For any enquiries relating to rescheduling your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that we are generally booked out 1 to 2 months in advance and may not be able to reschedule your appointment within a convenient timeframe.
- Booking deposits can be credited to your patient profile you cancel any time before 48 hours from your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the appointment will result in a fee of $50.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment will results in a fee of $100.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours or more notice will not be charged a fee.
- Rescheduling made within 48 hours of the appointment will result in a fee of $50.
- Rescheduling within 24 hours of the appointment will result in a fee of $100.
- A "No Show" is defined as a patient to fails to show up to their confirmed appointment; or a patient who forgets about their confirmed appointment.
- All no shows will result in a fee equivalent to the cost of the confirmed appointment time.
- If for any reason, a practitioner from Balanced Beings Collective cannot attend an appointment due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances, the client will be advised as soon as possible. In this instance, Balanced Beings Collective offers the client an option to either reschedule their appointment or receive a full credit of appointment costs.
Client Intake Forms
- Balanced Beings Collective requests new clients to complete the Client Registration form and the Pre-Assessment Questionnaire at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. These forms are included in your booking confirmation email.
- Where an intake form is not completed prior to the scheduled appointment, it will need to be completed during your consultation at the expense of your consultation time. With consideration and respect for our practitioners and other clients, no additional time will be allocated to compensate for lost time and full consultation fees will be charged.
- By using Balanced Beings Collective, you are accepting that you are at least the age of majority in your state/territory of residence and are accepting complete legal responsibility of any person in your household or who is using your electronic device who is under the age of majority in your area, including, but not limited to, any of your minor dependents who may be using our Website.
- You also hereby agree to in no way, either directly or indirectly, provide us with any personal data or information relating to any of your minors who is twelve years or under.
- You also consent to your complete and direct supervision for their use of our Website and in all communications between or among the parties.
- You agree that any communications between or among the parties, that you may consider private, and that not all electronic networks, whether online or private are always secure.
- Bookings of those who are not the age of majority must be filled and completed by a parent or guardian with the minor’s details. The parent/guardian must also be present at any consultations with persons who are not the age of majority.
- In Australia, the age of majority is any persons over the age of 18 years.
- Balanced Beings Collective may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing/promotional materials or other information that may interest you. You can opt out from these by following the “Unsubscribe” link or instructions provided in correspondence with us regarding unsubscribing from our mailing list.
- All correspondence to Balanced Beings and their practitioners regarding appointments and general enquiries should be via email at email@example.com.
- Messages sent via Instagram, Facebook or any other means are not monitored frequently. Please do not send queries to these accounts.
- All communication to and from Balanced Beings Collective (including, but not limited to social media, emails, phone calls) will be monitored and made solely by a member of administration. Practitioners will not be responding to queries outside of a patient’s consultation session.
- If your enquiry relates to a medical emergency, please seek medical attention immediately with your GP or hospital, or call 000.
- Balanced Beings Collective requires full payment of your service upon booking your appointment.
- Bookings manually entered by our team requires payment of deposit up to 48 hours after receiving email confirmation in order to secure your appointment. Failure to do so will result in losing your appointment time.
- Payment methods for Products and Services include Card (EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), Cash, Bank Transfer (Osko), Google Pay, Apple Pay, Zip (Pay & Money) & Afterpay.
- Payments made by any form of Debit/Credit Card (Debit, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Google Pay, Apple Pay) will incur the current card surcharge at time of payment.
- Payments made by Zip (Pay & Money) will incur the current surcharge at time of payment.
- Payments made via Credit card will incur the current surcharge at time of payment.
- Payment must be made to Balanced Beings Collective within 5 days from when your invoice has been made. The invoice date can be found on each invoice that has been provided to you.
- Failure to make payment within 2 days of invoice date will result in an overdue fee of $5 per week from the date the invoice has been deemed overdue (6 days after invoice date).
- If full payment is not made in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, Balanced Beings reserves the right to pursue you for payment of our fees, outlays, interest and costs associated with recovering such amounts.
- Purchasing a Product or Service from Balanced Beings Collective involves the collection of certain payment and billing data by our third-party partners. Data collection may include, but is not limited to your name, credit card number, security code, expiry date, billing address and postcode. All transactions are fully encrypted via Stripe Payments Pty Ltd and follow strict Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. Stripe holds the highest level of payment processor security (PCI Service Provider Level 1).
- Balanced Beings Collective strictly does not offer any refunds to products or services, unless a product is considered faulty.
- Balanced Beings Collective posts using Australia Post services.
- Balanced Beings Collective has no control over shipping times once handed over to Australia Post.
- Signature is not required upon delivery of parcels. Patients may request this as an extra service, however a surcharge will be added to your total order cost.
- Parcels are not our responsibility once leaving our premises. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to deliver parcels, damaged parcels, and lost or stolen parcels. For any issues relating to delivery, you may wish to refer your complaint to:
Phone: 13 POST (13 7678)
Online Form: https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/missing-or-lost-item
- Information provided on Balanced Beings Collective’s Website and Balanced Beings Products are not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition.
- Any health condition should be referred to your chosen health care practitioner. Check with your health care practitioner before commencing any Products provided via our online store. Be aware of any personal or family allergies or any contraindications that may be affected using Balanced Beings Products.
- Payment must be received in full before Products can be dispatched from clinic.
- By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a Product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability. Dispatch times are dependent on availability and may be subject to delays with the shipping service beyond our control.
- When purchasing a Product, you agree that:
- You are over the age of majority for your state/territory of residence.
- You will consult with a health professional before commencing the Product.
- You do not have any known allergies or contraindications to the ingredients contained in the Product.
- You are not pregnant.
- When purchasing a Product, you declare that you Balanced Beings Collective is not held responsible to any risks or health outcomes associated with that Product.
- When we receive your order, we will email you an acknowledgement of receiving your order. This is an acknowledgement email only and does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contact between us will only be formed when we email you a confirmation that your order has been dispatched to you. Only those items listed on the confirmation email will be included in the contract.
- Our Products have not been approved by the Australian Therapeutics Goods (TGA) association. All our Products are food supplements only and should be treated as such.
- The Products and methods mentioned or recommended on this Website and within Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the Products and methods intended to replace medical advice or help.
- The Success eCourse is held by Balanced Beings Collective.
- The Success eCourse is delivered as a live session via Teachable over a 20-week period.
- A ticket/position will only be reserved to a customer if the Success eCourse fee is paid either in full or by payment plan ($95/fortnight).
- A physical ticket will not be provided. An email confirmation with link to the session will act as the ticket for the Success eCourse.
- Tickets for the Success eCourse are non-refundable.
- Tickets for the Success eCourse cannot be transferred as a credit towards purchases on the online store or naturopathic consults.
- The Success eCourse will be delivered live. Every session will be recorded for reference and replay.
- Homework will be provided to participants each session and discussed during the next session.
- Webcam must be turned on each session. Strictly only 1 person per ticket (ticketholder) can be present at the live session.
- Content provided in the Success eCourse strictly cannot be duplicated or shared to anyone outside the live session.
- Balanced Beings Collective is not responsible for any technical difficulties that may be encountered during the live session.
- This is an educational session, where Balanced Beings shares their personal experiences. Balanced Beings are in no way business advisors, and the Success eCourse is to be used as a guide only.
- Balanced Beings Collective will not be liable if a participant’s business is not considered successful.
- Once a ticket has been purchased and you have entered into the e-course agreement; payment, including payment plans and payment not made in full, cannot be terminated. All payments must be made in full after entering our e-course agreement signed at the time of enrolment.
Modification To The Service & Prices
- Balanced Beings Collective reserves the right to amend or discontinue Products or Services without notice at any time.
- Prices for said Products or Services are subject to change without notice at any time.
- Balanced Beings Collective is not liable to you or to any third-party for any amendment, price adjustment or discontinuance of Products or Services.
Changes To Terms & Conditions Of Service
- You can review the most current version of our Terms & Conditions of Service at any time on this page.
- Balanced Beings Collect reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, modify or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes to our Terms & Conditions of Service.
- Your continued access and use to our Website and its Services constitutes acceptance of those changes made.
Business Rights & Responsibilities
- Balanced Beings Collective recognises the responsibility for all information and content provided on this website. All information and content provided is based upon research, internal & external information, degree-based knowledge, personal experiences and opinion.
- Balanced Beings Collective aims to provide current, up-to-date, and accurate content.
- Balanced Beings Collective does not take the duty of care or provide individual health advice out of 1:1 naturopath consultation. For professional medical advice regarding your health, visit your health care professional.
- Those who visit the Balanced Beings Website (balanced-beings.com.au) are responsible for their personal health and safety.
- Information and Products on this Website should not be taken as medical advice.
- Information and Products on this Website are not individualised.
Links To Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that Balanced Beings Collective has no control over that website. Thus, we are not responsible for the content you may encounter or other results that may occur by visiting external sites.]
Compliance With Laws
- Balanced Beings Collective may disclose personal information in special situations, where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights, property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement, or to protect the security of our Service.
- By using this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including but not limited to, arising out of or in any way related to the use of this Website by you.
- All due care has been taken to accurately precent information on this website. In the event there has been an error on this website, we cannot be held responsible.
- By entering one of our competitions, you agree to abide by terms and conditions, and acknowledge you meet eligibility requirements.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Unless stated otherwise, giveaways are for Australian residents ONLY.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Winners are chosen at random, by a method of tools available online. We may also choose a winner by awarding a prize to the first eligible person or persons to respond to our free call of action.
- Winners will be notified by Direct Message on Balanced Beings’ social platforms. We are not responsible if a winner’s email inbox settings mark our notification as junk or spam.
- The winner must acknowledge the result within 48 hours, or another winner may be chosen at our discretion.
- A winner’s tax considerations and any tax or tax-related obligations are entirely their own.
- In any of our giveaways, we reserve the right to limit the pool of eligible entrants to those who are not wholesale members, affiliates, contractors, employees of those companies.
- We may make public on our site the winner’s personal details, such as name and state/territory of residence. All other contact information will remain private and confidential, and destroyed after a winner is confirmed.
- We reserve the right to consider any entrant ineligible who has been a winner in the past.
- Odds of winning in a giveaway is dependent on number of entrants.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials and content appearing on this site and used in the company’s business, including, but not limited to text, site design, logos, graphics, videos, images, icons are the sole property of Balanced Beings Collective, copyright @ 2021, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The use of content on this site is for reading purpose only, for education, booking consultations, shopping and placing orders and for no other purpose.
- Any unauthorized use of materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws may result in criminal or civil penalties.
- From time-to-time, we may request you to verify and re-verify your intent to continue as a party to these terms and policy. You pledge your best efforts to cooperate with us.
Questions Or Feedback
- Questions or feedback about our Terms & Conditions of Service may be forwarded to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 04/08/2023
Trading Name: Balanced Beings Collective